Caring for Your Family Like Our Own!
At Trinity Home Health Care, we believe that no one should be defined by their illness. That's why we offer a range of programs and resources to help you best manage your health. Whether you're recovering from surgery, an injury or illness, our highly skilled team of nurses, therapists, and home health aides are dedicated to helping you recover quickly so you can return to your normal activities.
Trinity Home Health Care offers ongoing home health management programs to those in need of short-term or long-term rehabilitative care. Our skilled home health care services include:
- Observation and Assessment
- Patient & Caregiver Teaching on Disease Management
- Diabetes Education & Management
- Wound Care Management
- Medication Management (IV and IM Meds)
- Drainage Tubes and/or Foley Catheters
- Pain Management
- Ostomy Care and Instruction
- Care of Central Venous Catheters
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Management
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) Management
- Dementia/Alzheimer's Disease Management
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Management
- Coronary Artert Disease (CAD) Management
- Parkinson's Disease Management
- Psychiatric Evaluation, Therapy, and Teaching
- Patient Education
Learn more about our Skilled Nursing Services
Call Trinity Home Health Care at (800) 515-7248 today to receive a consultation on our skilled nursing services. We proudly serve all of North Louisiana, including West Monroe, Ruston, Monroe, Bastrop, Rayville, Delhi, Oak Grove, Columbia, Farmerville, Jonesboro, Bossier City, Shreveport, and Minden areas.