Because Time Doesn't Heal All Wounds
A wound that won't heal needs more than just another dressing. It needs the experience of a multidisciplinary wound care team, like the one at Trinity Home Health Care!
The primary goal of Trinity Home Health Care is to develop a management strategy that will heal the wound in the shortest amount of time while preventing infection. Patients who have chronic non-healing wounds often experience a marked reduction in quality of life, including pain, declining mobility and fears about possible amputation.
For the patient, as well as the physician, treating a wound that won’t heal can be frustrating, expensive and time consuming. Trinity Home Health Care offers patients with chronic wounds a comprehensive treatment program that helps them regain mobility and independence.
Trinity Home Health Care has a wound care team that offers services for patients being treated for the following conditions:
- Diabetic ulcers
- Chronic leg ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Arterial ulcers
In addition to providing treatment for patients with chronic wounds, Trinity Home Health Care's wound care program, inTOUCH, also treats people with:
- Traumatic wounds
- Infected wounds
- Surgical wounds
Trinity Home Health Care's wound care program, inTOUCH, also provides services for:
- Pain management
- Medication management
- Disease management
- Incision/Wound Care/Wound Vac. management
- Coordination for medical equipment
- Patient and family teachings
Trinity Home Health Care treats diabetic, arterial, collagen vascular disease, venous, pressure, surgical and other types of non-healing wounds when the wounds:
- Fail to significantly improve within four weeks, or to completely heal within eight weeks
- Involve tendons, ligaments, bones or joints, especially those that include abscesses or osteomyelitis or necrosis in the surrounding tissue
- Are accompanied by significant ischemia
- Are venous in nature
- Occur in patients whose condition is already compromised
For more information about our wound care program, inTOUCH, or to arrange care for a patient or a family member, call 318-861-0306 or (888) 371-9989.